Monday, April 26, 2010

Two great things that go great together.


I feel like I have just discovered something for the first time and loved it. Sunset Magazine rocks! Although it's been around forever and your mom probably has it on her coffee table, it's not just for her or gardeners or cooks or whatever we all thought it was. It's for you and me. This issue profiles a guy living and working in his Airstream, killer hikes in Washington, great places to get a drink with your breakfast and a whole lot more. Flip through it at the magazine rack and I bet you'll be surprised. And no one is paying me to say this, it's just cool. That's also how I feel about one of our Camper shoes, 21211 $85. Gray canvas made with organic cotton accented with a vibrant green/yellow elastic lace. Simple and simply cool. Comes in men's and women's, also a black with gray elastic color combo.

No comments: