Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kick off the holidays in style

Well I guess I have finally said goodbye to summer and am embracing the fall/winter season. I am starting my holiday ritual. I am going out once a week to visit and enjoy the many beautiful bars of the city. They take on an extra beauty around this time of year. Candle light, holiday decor and a menu of hot toddies and Irish coffees. This gives me the excuse to dress up, feel festive and explore my city a little bit more. The picture above is of the Polar Bar. I also have on my list The Four Seasons, The Edge Water and would love any of your favorite bar suggestions. The shoes below are just in from All Black "cutout pat" $124 in burgundy patent and matte black. They will go perfectly with a pom-tini, old fashioned or a Makers. Happy Holidays!

No comments: